Monday 11 April 2016

Cultivation of Time:Why and How???



Hello Friends,

I hope all of you are going through preparation of Civil Services Preliminary exam. Time management is an imp part of preparation of exam. U have to prepare a vast syllabus in limited time. It becomes more difficult for those who are already in job.  

Many ppl ask me how do you mange ur job, home and studies. I got married in feb,2011.I was doing job since 2007.So it is necessary for me to cultivate time so that I can make a balance in my personal and professional life. During preparation ,I got full support of my family.

I used to take leaves form 15-10 days before exams. I used to watch and listen various videos of visionias related to our preparation which are available on youtube and news programs on TV during doing some domestic work.

I always kept some e-books (NCERTs,Economic Survey etc) in my mobile. I used to read those during my office timings while I had free time. I have recorded some study material in my voice in my phone which I used to listen while driving from home to office and vice versa.

I discuss some topics with my hubby, sister and friends to know their views. I discussed this year’s GS-1 question related to pollution in Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai with my hubby before exam becuz he belongs to Kolkata. It was a general conversation between us but It helped me to write answer. So many questions related to Information Technology in GS -3 were also discussed between us during general conversation .In this way you can spend quality time with ur family and can learn new things. Always keep ur eyes and ears open. Be eager to learn.

Hope it will help you to cultivate time.


3 comments: